Dear Friend

How are you? I just had to send a note to tell you how much I care about you. I saw you yesterday as you were talking with your friends. I waited all day hoping you would want to talk with me, too.

I gave you a sunset to chase your day and a cool
breeze to rest you--and I waited. You never came. It hurt me--but I still love you because I am your friend. I saw you sleeping last night and longed to touch your brow so I spilled moonlight upon your face. Again I waited, wanting to rush down so we could talk.

I have so many gifts for you! I try to tell you in blue skies and in the quiet green grass. I whisper it in leaves on the trees and breath it in colours of flowers, shout it to you in mountain streams, give the birds love songs to sing.

My love for you is deeper than the ocean and bigger than the biggest need in your heart.

Ask me! Talk with me! Please don't forget me. I have so much to share with you!
I have chosen you and I will wait for you.

Your friend,
I love you!
Jesus
Signature


My friend
I stand in Judgment now,
and feel that you're to blame somehow.
On earth, I walked with you day by day,
and never did you point the way.
You knew the Lord in truth and glory,
but never did you tell the story.
My knowledge then was very dim;
you could have led me safe to Him.
Though we lived together on the earth,
you never told me of the second brith,
and now I stand this day condemned,
because you failed to mention Him.
You taught me many things, that's true,
I called you "friend" and trusted you,
But I learn now that it's too late,
you could have kept me from this fate.
We walked by day and talked by night,
and yet you showed me not the Light.
You let me live, and love, and die,
you knew I'd never live on high.
Yes, I called you a "friend" in life,
and trusted you through joy and strife.
And yet on coming to the end,I cannot, now, call you My Friend
.
صدقني الرب يسوع المسيح هو الطريق الوحيد للسماء.


thank you my dear
there are large number of member need topic in english
i hope ypu can translate and put another topic


I will try my dear to put more topics and translate with God's help.

`16`

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

ملحوظة: يمكن لأعضاء المدونة فقط إرسال تعليق.

أحدث الموضوعات

From Coptic Books

إجمالي مرات مشاهدة الصفحة من 10/2010