A prayer for Protection

God, defend me
Argue my case against those who don't follow you.
Save me from liars and those who do evil.
God, you are my strength.
Why have you rejected me?
Why am I sad and troubled by my enemies?
Send me your light and truth to guide me.
Let them lead me to your holy mountain to where you live.
Then I will go to the altar of God, to God who is my joy and happiness
I will praise you with a harp
Why am I so sad
Why am I so upset
I should put my hope in God and keep praising him, and my savior and my God.
Psalm 43

God, hear my cry
Listen to my prayer
I call to you from the ends of the earth when I am afraid
Carry me away to a high mountain
You have been my protection, like a strong tower against my enemies
Let me live in your Holy Tent forever
Let me find satety in the shelter of your wings
God, you have heard my promises
You have given my what belongs to those who fear you
Give the king a long life
Let him live many years
Let him rule in the presence of God forever
Protect him with your love and truth
Then I will praise your name forever, and every day I will keep my promises.

Lord, listen to my words
Understand my sadness
Listen to my cry for help, my king and my God, because I pray to you
Lord, every morning you hear my voice Ecery morning, I tell you what I need and I wait for your answer
You are not a God who is pleased with the wicked
You do not live with those who do evil
Those people wh omake fun of you cannot
You hate all those who do evil
You destroy liars
The Lord hates those who kill and trick others
Because of your great love, I can come into your Temple
Because I fear and respect you, I can worship in your holy Temple
Lord, since I have many enemies,
Show me the right thing to do
Show me clearly how you want me to live
My enemies mouths do not tell the truth
In their hearts they want to destroy others
Their throats are life open graves
They use their tongues for telling lies
God, declare them guilty
Let them fall into their own traps
Send them away because their sins are many
They have turned against you
But Let everyone who trusts you be happy
Let them sing glad songs forever
Protect those who love you and who are happy because of you
Lord, you bless those who do what is right
You protect them like a soldier's shield.


Psalm 5

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

ملحوظة: يمكن لأعضاء المدونة فقط إرسال تعليق.

أحدث الموضوعات

From Coptic Books

إجمالي مرات مشاهدة الصفحة من 10/2010