A Valentine from Jesus

Dear beloved
I am the Lord, the compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness, maintaining love to thousands. Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends. I demonstrated My own love for you in this: While you were still sinners, I died for you. For great is My love, reaching to the heavens; My faithfulness reaches to the skies! I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness. I am faithful to all My promises and loving toward all I have made. I uphold all those who fall and lift up all who are bowed down....I am near to all who call on Me, to all who call on Me in truth. I fulfill the desires of those who fear Me; I hear their cry
and save them. I AM LOVe
Delight yourself in Me and I will give you the desires of your heart. I know the plans that I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Trust in Me with all your heart and don't lean on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Me, and I will make your paths straight. I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you. I Myself will go before you and will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. I am with you; I am your helper. Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet My unfailing love for you will not be shaken!
Cast your cares on Me and I will sustain you; I will never let the righteous fall. If you listen to Me you will live in safety and be at ease, without fear of harm. I will watch over your life. I am close to the brokenhearted and save those who are crushed in spirit. A righteous man may have many troubles, but I will deliver him from them all! So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. Cast all your anxiety on Me because I care for you!
Because you love Me, I will rescue you; I will protect you, for you acknowledge My name. You will call upon Me, and I will answer you; I will be with you in trouble, I will deliver you and honor you. With long life I will satisfy you and show you My salvation. If I am for you, who can be against you? Who shall separate you from My love? Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate you from My love. My love for you endures forever!
With All My Love,
The Lord
A Valentine From Jesus

I love you.
You are mine.
Your name is written upon My heart.
Your prayers are precious to Me.
Your life is in My hands.
I am always with you.
I am nearer to you than your own heart.
I gave My life so that you
might live forever with Me.
All I ask in return is your love.
Be My Valentine,
~ Jesus ~
P.S. You are precious in my sight,
and honored, and I love you.
~ Isaiah 43:4 ~
_________________

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

ملحوظة: يمكن لأعضاء المدونة فقط إرسال تعليق.

أحدث الموضوعات

From Coptic Books

إجمالي مرات مشاهدة الصفحة من 10/2010